In the moment confidential, telephonic access to master-level clinicians to help with depression, stress, sleep, addiction, relationship problems, anxiety, grief, and more. Our evidenced-based assessment and clinician-led consultation sets the student on a clear path for emotional support.
- In-the–Moment Behavioral Tele-Consultation and Assessment
- Evaluation and Intervention
- Scheduled video sessions
- Consultations with Faculty and Staff, Faculty Webinar Training Session
- Medical Benefit Coordination
- Coordination for Critical Incidence Response
- Family/Parent Engagement and Coordination of health insurance if required